The study in New Zealand: New Zealand is a unitary state. The cities of New Zealand rank highly on international livability measures each year. It is a multicultural society with people from more than 180 nations.
Currency: New Zealand Dollar
Largest City: Auckland
Big Cities: Christchurch, Wellington, Hamilton, Auckland
Religion: Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam
Major Ethnic Groups: Majority is of European origin and others are Maori group, Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Latin American and Pacific peoples.
ISD Code: 64
Why New Zealand?
The advantages of studying in New Zealand are:
- You obtain an internationally recognized qualification
- You attain one-year job search visa after your study in New Zealand
- You can find full-time job, during Job-Search-Visa and there are chances to get two-year work permit as well.
- You can get points for New Zealand Permanent Residency.
- English proficiency can be improved.
- While studying part time work is allowed*.
- Your dependents can be accompanied to New Zealand along with you and dependents can work while you study.
- Skill shortage and many job opportunities are there and opening a Pandora box to find relevant good jobs and New Zealand’s Permanent Residency.
- An exposure to interact with multi cultural backgrounds.
- Safe and very less crime rate, Friendly, Multi-culture, Society Education and living expenses are lesser than UK, USA, and Australia.
You may need to get a Student Visa to study in New Zealand as an international student. You must ensure your course is approved for a student visa. In two ways New Zealand Student Visa can be processed, one is General Visa Processing another one is Fund Transfer Scheme.
Required Documents for the Visa Processing are mentioned below:
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of 10th .
- Certificate and Mark of 12th.
- (If Applicable) then Work experience certificates are also required.
- Certificate copy of IELTS .
- Copy of Passport.
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Bachelors and Transcript copy (If Applicable)
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Masters, Transcript copy (If Applicable)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae/Resume of your work and personal history.
- Your Proposed Research’s outline. (If Applicable)
- Print and complete the form Student Visa/Permit Application
- Visa Application Fees
- Offer Letter from a New Zealand education provider
- Evidence that you’ve arranged accommodation through the education provider or through another person
- A guardian who is eligible to accompany you, if required
- You’ll have to provide medical and police clearance certificates
- A passport that’s valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave New Zealand
- In case of child above age 5, if traveling along with applicant, child’s school admission confirmation letter from New Zealand’s School.
- You have to provide relevant evidences, that you sufficient finances for your Tuition Fee, Living Expense during your studies in New Zealand as mentioned below:-
Requirement for funds for Study in New Zealand:
Tuition fees for full course duration or if course are more than 1 year, the applicant can show first 1-year fund and remaining course duration, the sponsor should provide a financial project plan to sponsor an applicant for balance tuition fees.
Living expense per year NZD 10000 for full course duration or if the course is more than 2 years, remaining course duration, the sponsor should provide a financial project plan to sponsor an applicant for the balanced living expense.